If you’re looking for a quick, free, and easy way to rotate, flip, or level the angle of a video, you can use VEED. Simply upload your file, drag to your desired rotation, and save the video. You can then share it to your friends and followers on Facebook.
VEED is a free video editing tool that lets you adjust the orientation of a video. It also has customization tools for adding and editing audio, generating subtitles, adding text, logos, filters, and effects. It’s all online, no need to install Adobe Premiere Pro or other expensive software.
Select the video you want to upload from your computer or phone.
Once the file is done uploading (this may take a minute, depending on the file size), you can click on the image and a rotating button will appear above. Use this button to drag your video to the desired orientation. Or you can go to the ‘Adjust’ tab where you can use the slider or specify a degree of rotation.
When you’re done, click ‘Export’ and in a matter of seconds your new rotated video will render, and you will be able to share it with your followers and friends on Facebook.
With VEED, you can rotate left, rotate right, flip the video upside down, turn landscape to portrait, portrait to landscape. You can do it on your browser, no need to download additional software or create an account.
Our free video editing tool has preset Facebook canvas sizes. You can automatically resize your video to fit Facebook.
Clean the audio of your video with a single click. Remove background noise and enhance sound quality to make sure your social media followers get the best viewing experience.
You can auto-subtitle your videos, add texts, logos, filters, effects, and so much more. No need to download Filmora Video Editor.
Your Facebook video might have been posted sideways by mistake. You can still fix it without deleting the post and starting over.
1. Find the video file from your phone or computer and upload it to the VEED editor.
2. Click ‘Adjust’. In the ‘Rotation’ section, type 90 to rotate right, or -90 to rotate left.
3. Click ‘Export’ to save your video.
4. Go to the Facebook app and find the post with the sideways video you wish to replace.
5. Click the three dots on the upper right-hand side of the box and select ‘Edit post’.
6. Click ‘Add More’ (if using Facebook on mobile) or the photo icon under ‘Add to your post’ (if using Facebook on desktop).
7. Select and upload the new rotated video file.
8. Tap X on the upper right corner of the old video to remove it.
9. Click ‘Save’. Your new rotated video now has replaced your old sideways video, while preserving the Likes and comments on the original post.
Step 1. Open your favorite web browser app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Go to the URL www.veed.io. Click “Get Started”.
Step 3. Locate the video you wish to rotate, and upload it.
Step 4. Tap on the image and the rotating symbol will appear above it. Drag the symbol until you have achieved your desired rotation.
Step 5. Click ‘Export’ to save video.
Yes. Facebook users usually take their live videos in portrait mode, but it is possible to go on Facebook Live in landscape mode. Follow these steps:
1. Make sure your iPhone or Android is on auto-rotate.
2. Go to the Facebook app and click “Live”.
3. Hold your phone horizontally and wait for the blue “Start Live Video” button to move to the right-hand side of your screen.
4. Click the blue button and begin your live video. Your live video will now be in landscape mode.
1. Using a web browser, go to Facebook and locate the video you wish to download.
2. Click on the video to display it on full screen.
3. Click the three dots on the upper right corner of the box. Select ‘Download Video’.
The ‘Download Video’ option is not available on the Facebook mobile app.
Whether you’re looking to add filters and effects to your video, or add text and annotations, automatically subtitle your videos, VEED is the all-in-one online video editing tool. Resize your Facebook videos for YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and more, with one single click! Whatever your job, get it done, with VEED.
Veed is a great piece of browser software with the best team I've ever seen.
Veed allows for subtitling, editing, effect/text encoding, and many more advanced features that other editors just can't compete with. The free version is wonderful, but the Pro version is beyond perfect. Keep in mind that this a browser editor we're talking about and the level of quality that Veed allows is stunning and a complete game changer at worst.
I love using VEED as the speech to subtitles transcription is the most accurate I've seen on the market.
It has enabled me to edit my videos in just a few minutes and bring my video content to the next level
The Best & Most Easy to Use Simple Video Editing Software!
I had tried tons of other online editors on the market and been disappointed. With VEED I haven't experienced any issues with the videos I create on there.
It has everything I need in one place such as the progress bar for my 1-minute clips, auto transcriptions for all my video content, and custom fonts for consistency in my visual branding.